Library Catalogue Request
If you can't find a title on the PRCVI database, please fill out the request form below.
- Audio and E-text materials produced by PRCVI are not available in hard copy. The files can be accessed through the ARC-BC website.
- Requests for materials should only be placed by the teacher of the student with a visual impairment or their designated contact person.
- The student must already be registered with PRCVI for access to vision resource services.
- If we don't have the title, we will see if it can be borrowed from another library or purchased commercially.
- If the title is not available, PRCVI will consider producing it, if budget permits and if production time is available.
- A non-returnable print copy may be requested if the title is no longer available
- Workbooks will require a non-returnable print copy to be provided for large print production. This is necessary in order to comply with copyright laws. The enlarged copy is consumable and does not need to be returned.
indicates a required field.